25 November 2009

Off Day

Today was a pretty off day for me. Oscar and I returned home from Florida last night. After unloading the car, I was reminded of our water situation.
Our well water has been containmented. We're not sure of what the culprit is just yet, but I hope after this Holiday week we will hear something.
I feel like Hell has just invaded my home.
So, being pretty depressing around here, Oscar and I decided to take it out.
We headed to the local coffee shop. We played checkers, battleship and read comics. Just the way to spend a day. (and they also have good running water!)
I intended to mail out my Holiday Stocking Swap package this afternoon but they were closed by the time I got there. I think our post office closes before any others in town do. Lucky us.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a taste of the package that I will be sending out tomorrow morning. I had a blast putting together these little packages and I hope they are enjoyed by their receivers!

washcloths

Here's to a better day tomorrow!
a

1 comment:

  1. Ansley, I am SO sorry this happened to you all! I hope it will be resolved soon and our thoughts are with you.
    (from Scotland,)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete