27 January 2009

Self Portrait Tuesday ~Mamas~

This is me and my mom on the beach in Florida. It was taken at night in the sand after some bum sparklers, or was it the wind? We are, like in the photo, very close, where she and I can read each other pretty well, probably more her than me, but she's a mom right? Mama's can do that with their children. She has been my hero through my life and I hope to be the kind of mom that she is to me~
I love you mom!

Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and to your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside you. Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

unknown

until tomorrow friends
a

No comments:

Post a Comment