05 January 2009

Late Gifts

Since I know that my brother (older, Chris) and sister-in-law don't read this I show you a few itmes that have been made for Christmas. I was running pretty behind this year and since we don't see them around the holidays anywaythere wasn't too much stress over the late giving. And who doesn't love late gifts anyway?!
Oscar got to work filling a box of things he didn't want anymore for his super hero cousin, Sage who is 10 and is O's super hero cousin who can do no wrong!


Bro, Ryan and SIL just had a new baby girl so I thought new washcloths were in order. They are organic cotton and oh so soft!

The below picture is O's creation of embroidery. He choose different colored yarn for each of the family members, so thoughtful, especially to include the mother of Sage, not my sil.

This one he did for our family. There are 4 strands of yarn in here, I wonder which of the pets he included as part of the family?!

1 comment: