20 September 2008

Found Objects

I love little found objects that find their way into our home. O had picked up these little leaves really without me realizing and delicately placed them on the kitchen table with a few rocks on each. He saw the beauty and potential of this little collection to make a display for our home.
Since then I've noticed a few rocks have been added to the table display. And I am sure they will soon find their way to the nature/season table and be replaced by some garden flowers, more rocks and leaves, sticks, gourds or anything else he can find fanciful!

On another note: here's the new dog/baby/little mama that O picked up at the Brunch.
I must say that he has very good taste indeed!


His "old mama" with the "new mama"

Until tomorrow
a

No comments:

Post a Comment