23 July 2009

Swimming

Swimming class finally ended. It was a tough class, for me, being right at dinner time it threw me off schedule for 2 weeks.

Oscar on the other hand, is a fish! The first day, he was a bit bossy to the teachers. But after realizing that he didn't know as much as he thought, he soaked the lessons in.

He had great teachers and wrote them thank you letters on the last day.



To Matt and Gracie


Of course they were not complete without horse stamps!

I love watching my cute little boy learn new things....it's like when he was a baby doing the firsts; walking, crawling, eating, pooping, talking. Accomplishing levels of maturity. Makes my heart swell and feel very proud to be his mama!


1 comment:

  1. It never gets old watching them learn new things!

    ReplyDelete