08 June 2009

Celebrating

Before our big trip out west, we headed up to the mountains for a celebration for my little brothers birthday. We had a lovely dinner at the Oar House in Dahlonega and topped it off with some strawberry sorbet and chocolate ice cream.

Back at the folk's house, we found a little bird's nest right at top of a column.


...and explored around the grand's house while killing some time. We found lots of buttons, a train whistle, family paintings and art.


Until we meet again, have a lovely day and Happy Birthday Chris!
ans

1 comment:

  1. One of my most precious possessions is a metal tin full of buttons I received from my aunt. Over 50 years worth of collecting buttons and tossing them in that tin. My mom has one too that I loved looking through as a child. Wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete