31 July 2008

30 Days of Happiness:: 25

I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my young one. I get to see every magical moment of happiness, to taste the tears of sadness, to experience nature happening right our back door.
I am in awe everyday of what we learn from each other and about ourselves.

We've been slowing down the pace here. It seems we've been on a roller coaster this summer. There's too much to do, so very little time. So, our regular routine has been switched up a bit this week. I'm reminded how precious our time is every morning I wake up to see my little one growing up.

We stopped to see a baby deer gracefully walking through our neighborhood. She didn't seem scared and stayed only long enough for us to say a few words to her as she playfully wagged her tail. I'm sure mama deer was very close watching over her little one.


Enjoy your day dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. I always talk to the deer too...so sweet. We are truly so lucky to be home with our babies. It is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a bunch of baby deer recently. In our old house they used to come into our back yard often, but in our new house I don't see deer all that often. Last weekend there was a baby deer running though the back yard!

    ReplyDelete