21 February 2008

Valentines Day and such

So, Oscar just started school, and what do schools do on holidays? Make gifts for eachother, right, I have been out of school for a long time!
So, there we were the night before making Valentines for his friends at school, and of course, you want to make some for the friends that don't go to his school and for grandparents, and of course for his daddy!
So, instead of doing the packing that needed to be done for our trip to Florida the next morning, (my brother's wedding: I'll post about that a little later), we were up making Valentines.
But, oh, it was so fun, really.
So, here are a few clips of the lovely hearts made from felt that were cut out and glued to eachother, some with paint, some not.



Oh, and the wreath, that is for my love, Chad. I adore the wreath that a few folks made for the Holidays and I thought I'd try my hand at one for Valentines Day.
Here it is pinned together.
Here are a few others I was inspired by


And the sweet Valentines for his daddy.


The process is coming along...

And the wreath, finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment