09 January 2008

Ah...Dinner


I have been doing a lot of cooking around here lately.....with the boy going to school half day and the husband back at work. I actually have time to cook!!

So, here is a dish that I absolutely love.
Samosas:
I made the dough for the samosas a day before making the dinner and made the filling the next, binding all the ingredients together.
Here is the recipe for the Samosas, from the Moosewood Cookbook.
I also made some Gingered Carrot Soup to go along with it.
Here is the recipe.
The samosas are defiently time consuming, but worth it!
As you can see from the pictures, but recipes make a lot.
But then that's dinner for 2-3 nights!



Gingered Carrot Soup


Gingered Carrot soup getting blended!


Samosas going into the oven!


The making of the pastries.


Ah....dinner is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment