02 November 2011

On a Search

On a search for some leggings.
Now that the weather has turned cooler, stockings/leggings/tights is what I wear.
Not only a way to stay warm, but also to wear some of the summer skirts that you would have normally worn with nothing underneath.

So, my findings:
Love these here 
and here
Wonderful knitted ones here

 If these were made in my size, they would totally be mine!


 

My research concludes that Sock Dreams has the best selection.  
Whatcha looking for?   
Polka Dots? Rainbows? Plus Sizes? Striped? Alpaca? Cable Knit? Bamboo?
Anything sock related is just a click away!
I could really do some damage to my 1800's wooden dresser AND my wallet!

Any combination of these will surely treat me right; Peacock, Algee, Space Grapes, really any of these!

If any of these are sent my way, I'll make sure you hear about it!

On another similar note, if I could really sew good, I would be making some of these!



Sleep Tight friends
and 
sweet socks!
xo
a

No comments:

Post a Comment