08 November 2011

After the Storm

A couple months ago I
signed up for a 3 day Festival.
As much as I was thinking
??What?? I signed up for a 3 day festival!?
I meet and hung out with some of the most incredible, sweet, lovely people and had such a great time!

fest2



fest2

park

All the while, my sweet kids were being cared for by my lovely wonderful helpful family.
So, upon returning home all I wanted to do was to hang out with my boys.
So, after a brief morning meeting on Monday morning with my kiddos, we decided to go outdoors and
do nothing.
And that's exactly what we did.

park2
park entertainment4
park entertainment5
park entertainment2
park z
park entertainment

 Well, we went to the park, hung out in the grass and played frisbee.
Oscar was doing some serious entertaining!
Man, I love these kids!!

Bring it on Holiday Markets!
Happy weekend to you
xo
a



No comments:

Post a Comment