01 November 2011

It's November!

Mr Wolfe's nieces birthday was yesterday, turning the big 10.
I decided a Halloween/Birthday card was in order.
Especially after seeing this here card, who could resist?  right?!

bat birthday

So Happy Bat Birthday Savannah!

On another note, did I ever mention that I have an eater on my hands?
Well, I do.
His name is Zeke,
and his mouth almost always looks like this

feeding

If you are eating, a bite must be headed in his direction also.  
If not...
well, you will be hearing from him.

mouth

Yet another note:
The felted soap is stocking and packaging ready!  
You can get yours here

soap

lavender

pine berry

magical mint

One last note:

jenga
cookies

Jenga and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies DO go together!

Happy November to you!
xo
a



No comments:

Post a Comment