09 September 2009

a perfect day

a perfect day was spent with my two favorite boys at the park




this was just after returning from a week we spent at the beach with my family

visiting with my brothers, sisters-in-law, grandparents, parents, my nephew and niece

We built sandcastles, flew kites,

played tag on the beach





clouds, birds and wave watched



had local bagels for breakfast, every morning...they're that good!
filled our bellies with lots of yummy seafood and ice cream


met some new friends, all the way from Argentina



played in the grass with my little niece


fed the bird....not grass though!

laid on the beach with my love

jumped over waves and boogie boarded

got my toenails painted O's favorite color ~green

So, really it was a perfect week hanging out with my family that I hold so dearly close to my heart!
thank you family!
a


3 comments:

  1. what beautiful memories you have made with your sweet family! how lovely to have such a magical week together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures - and O's smile is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look like a beach I used to go to growing up in south GA. Any chance it's near St. Simons or Tybee Island? Looks like you had a great time!!

    http://minivanlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete