13 June 2008

so much to do, so little time

I know I haven't been very attentive lately, well, not to you anyway.....but my plants and chickens and anything that lives outside have been getting some well-deserved mama attention.
We are trying to get our garden in tip-top shape before the weeds over take the veggies.
So, spending ALOT of time outdoors has led to very little time indoors.
I will try to be more attentive starting next week.....okay?

Here's an update on our little baby birds:

They are actually about to fly out of their nest.....already!
Seems like yesterday I was noticing they were even there.
Ah, little babies, growing up to be big babies.
My little baby went to both sets of the grandparents this week. I got a well-deserved (I think) and much-needed break....2 full days and 1 long night.
Hubby and I went out on a date last night....had an extremely great time!
We realize we definitely need to do have date night more often!
Now we just need to find a local babysitter.....

A couple friends came by this week to hang out. Oscar and Addie were very thirsty after playing some b-ball!

Well, friends it's off to pick up the little one....
May you have a very happy weekend and for all the Papas out there.....
Happy Daddy's Day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment