30 December 2010

Kitchen Table and other happenings

A busy month it has been! Crafting, painting, gluing, writing, melting, baking, spinning....our hands have been moving.

Every morning till night time our table has been full of some kind of crafting. This particular day was our yearly peppermint bark. This year, time ran out before classes ended and my dearest mom came to the rescue, made some candies and hand delivered them for me...I am so lucky!
Mine got made eventually.

chocolates


girls boxes

I made these darling little boxes after seeing them here. Mr Wolfe has 2 nieces that are new to me this year so I was very excited to make some girly gifts. . The boxes Oscar and I put together.

jessica

On another note, it snowed here on Christmas Day!! It hasn't snowed here in Georgia on Christmas Day in years....It was a real treat to share with Oscar and so beautiful.

snowy christmas

snowball

Hope to put up more posts soon...my kitchen table is always full!

a

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fox friend,
    this is a bit of a nifty space you've got here!
    I enjoy the photo-goodness you have on display!
    Happy blogging you! x x x

    ReplyDelete