12 September 2007

Celebration!


Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote, more than a month ago!

We've been to the Beach, attended my brother's engagement party, had a Birthday, found out sex of baby, a few big things.



First off the beach was lovely. Spent an entire week relaxing either at the pool or at the beach. My older brother lives in Florida and was having an engagement party for him and his lovely bride- to- be. I got to see plenty of family that I don't normally see and my brother who was just glowing with pride and happiness!



My birthday was faboulous! I spent the entire night hanging out with my hubby. We went to a very funny play that 4 students put on from the drama dept at UGA. (Positives to living in a college town) It was similar to "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Then my love took me for a slice of birthday pie and to hang out with friends. A very enjoyable evening!

Thirdly, we did find out the sex of the baby even though we were told by our dear son that it's a girl! Now, for the naming ceremony. It's much more difficult finding a name for a child than it is finding a name for an animal!

So, a lot has been going on in the Beacham household. Besides the normal routine of life.
I'll try to keep more updates on the happenings.

Take Care and Enjoy the pics!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment