11 August 2014

My Monthly Favorites

I have been keeping a running list of some favorite 
blogs, websites and links that I run across.
Things, people, ideas that interest me at that moment.

June 2014

33 Activities for kids
(I especially liked the water beads and the camping indoors!)

51 budget backyard diys
Love the mirrored orbs!

Watermelon Drink, Kombucha (highly addictive to make!) and their bubble tea recipe
I have made the bubble tea, super easy and d-lish!
The kombucha is really very addictive to make!
Gotta keep those 'mothers' going.

printer ink 
at comp and save.
trying these out...will let you know how well they are

zinc oxide powder to make sunscreen
(trying this b/c of 'the most toxic sunscreens below)
trying this next year...didn't get to the pool as much as I wanted to

bentonite clay toothpaste

the most toxic sunscreens

 frozen coconut limeaid
 (heart) SmittenKitchen!

small things
Enjoying readings from this mama
and this mama...
delightedmomma

 A Permaculture of a Community.
a good read

July and August are coming
xo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment