24 September 2012

A Little Challenge

Sometimes, I feel like I need to be doing more.  
More for myself, making a better me.  
Well, I have started a pathway to doing so.  
What a better way of doing so than to pull in some support, a partner or a 7 year old child.  
So, Oscar, 
(said 7 year old), has agreed to also challenge himself.
Our challenges together include, 
drinking 4 glasses of water a day.  
And 
to journal everyday.  
Day 3, so far so good.

A challenge just for me.
It's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the everyday duties.  
With the weather changing,
I want to get outdoors, 
to notice the blooming buds, the falling leaves, the different shades of green.
So, I'm setting off on a walk each morning, 
photographing the beauty of what surrounds me.
The simple shades of color, the clucking chickens, the shadows, the rising sun.
 So, this is my time.

I would like to report back here by the fall of each day to document my findings.
I hope to also report how the challenge of me and Oscar are going too.
 
 I hope to find peace, beauty and some extra strength to go about my day.

Cheers,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment