28 October 2011

Halloweening

I can't believe it's already Halloween again!  Seems like just yesterday Mr Wolfe and I were walking up the streets of Athens with the rest of the Wild Rumpus crowd.
Me, expecting my second baby and out too late, but oh, having such a good time. 
I remember thinking then, LIVE IT UP!

me and wolfe

The next night I got to take my love out trick-or-treating.  
And now, 
today, 
it's with a little addition, pumpkin picking, more cute pumpkin pictures, 
my oldest one actually cutting the pumpkins this year, making seasoned pumpkin seeds, hayrides, ghost stories and again we'll make our way downtown to trick-or-treat and to the Wild Rumpus!

Did I mention cute Halloween pictures?
Oh yes, I have taken many, but here are just a few:

happy
boys

pumpkin
eating

the old fashion way

sweet kisses

cute pumpkin costume

cat moon

fall banner


pumpkin
pickin

z
pumpkin

The decorations are hung, the pumpkins are carved, the seeds have been eaten and the pumpkin soup has been made...
Now,
 what costume will I wear tomorrow night!?
What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

 ~Living it up...always
xo


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog, Ansley! For some reason, Blogger deleted it instead of publishing it... :(

    Your little Zeke is so adorable! I've been following your blog and just love his big eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete